- I am not a professional reviewer.
- There are a variety of books I am open to read and review. However, I am more inclined to accept a request if it is YA or middle-grade.
- I have the right to decline a request without explanation.
- If you are requesting for me to read a book, I will accept either a physical or electronic copy. If physical, please email me for my address. If e-book, my preference is with PDF, ePub, or MOBI files. Note: Physical books are typically reviewed quicker than electronic.
- Being granted a free copy of a book, or additional promotional or sponsored advertising items, does not influence me to provide a positive review. All reviews will be honest, regardless of if I enjoyed a book or not. As such, I will always mention in my review if I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
- I prioritize review requests as they come in. I do my best to read and review books within 2-3 weeks of when I receive a copy. However, that is not a guarantee. If a review is needed by a deadline, please inform me prior to my accepting as it could determine my response.
- Any requested review will be posted on my blog unless explicitly informed not to. Reviews will also be written for Goodreads, and occasionally Amazon (depending on if I meet requirements). If there is another place you wish me to leave a review, just let me know.
Anything listed above is subject to change at any time.
Updated: May 23, 2020